What if relevant and structured information about WeChat can help to:
- bring more results in the operations
- add more value to design the strategy
- create inspirations to think out of the box
This is why WeChat Wiki is made for.
WeChat Wiki is an open, structured and growing library (with a Wikipedia spirit) as one-stop shelves of insightful resources to understand and leverage WeChat for business and brand.
Aiming at helping both sides:
- Marketers/advertisers/business owners/professionals/WeChat enthusiasts IN and OUTside of China: to keep up to date on WeChat evolution from a technology and marketing perspectives and to leverage the full capacities of WeChat
- Vendors/agencies IN and OUTside of China: to streamline the educational effort towards their clients in order to create more fulfilling cooperations and collaborations between client and agency if the client has already a certain level of understanding and knowledge
To contribute to WeChat Wiki
We believe in collective effort and intelligence. Do you think our WeChat Wiki initiative is useful? And want to add your contribution to our efforts to map the knowledge around how to put WeChat to business use? Have written an article about WeChat? Just submit it to us here!
Support from WeChat Wiki’s community
We are very happy to see that WeChat Wiki can be useful. This supporting gives us even more forces to go further!