101: how to develop a WeChat Mini Program
- Analysis of the Development of WeChat Mini Program | 2018 [Lei Hao]
- Spotlight on Wechat Mini Program Development | 2017 [Le Wagon]
- Entrepreneurs: how to make your own WeChat Mini-Program | June 2017 [Le Wagon]
- A complete English wiki made to decrypt the Mini Program development framework | [Adrien Pelegri]:
- Registration process
- WeChat Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- MP Lifecycle
- A Complete Manual on Wechat Mini Program Development | February 2017 [Medium – Yelin Qui]
WeChat UnionID: what is the difference with OpenID? How to set it up?
UnionID is the unique user ID across every WeChat element (Official Account, Mini Program, H5) that is bound to the same open platform account.
So for a given user, the UnionID is the same for every WeChat element. However, the OpenID is different between Official Account and Mini Program and H5
- WeChat UnionID: how to identify uniquely a customer on WeChat | April 2019 [Splio]
- How to get UnionID for WeChat Mini program? | March 2019 [Medium – David Yu]
UI component development
- Mini Program development best practices for performance | December 2018 [Wiredcraft]
- WeChat for Dummies: How to make your WeChat Mini Program blazing fast | December 2018 [Wiredcraft]
- WeChat mini-programs – which development framework to choose in 2018? | October 2018 [Medium – Le Wagon]
What are the requirements? What do you need to create a WeChat Mini Program?
You don’t need to develop them from scratch any longer: the Mini Program ecosystem is commoditizing very fast
Mini Programs are commoditizing very fast, with:
- the emergence of use case focused drag and drop builders: e-commerce shops, loyalty programs etc.
- maturing frameworks allowing to create multiple
front-ends (H5, mini programs) from a unified codebase
Mini Program Generators (Drag & Drop UX) = sxl.cn
Mini Program performance measurement and analytics
- Analytics for WeChat Mini-Programs: Where Do We Stand for Performance Tracking in 2019? | December 2018 [31Ten] => a benchmark of the third party solutions available
- English tutorial for analytics on WeChat Mini Programs | June 2018 [Wiredcraft] => understanding the performance measurement framework given out of the box by Tencent